WHAT IS A PATIENT-CENTERED MEDICAL HOME?
This is a partnership agreement between your healthcare team overseen by your doctor and you. This partnership offers you care that is designed to be all about you.
We promise to:
We promise to:
- Make you feel welcome and comfortable with your care team
- Respect you as an individual by not making judgements based on race, religion, sex, age or disability.
- Respect your privacy by keeping your medical information and records private in compliance with state and federal laws.
- Ensure you are informed about any treatment or service that is provided
- Provide you medical care and coordination of care under the oversight of your doctor
- Provide you timely access to care
- Offer a doctor on-call for emergent medical advice 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Use technology to offer you access to your healthcare record and improve your care with easy access to request refills, ask medical questions and review test results
- Help you stay healthy by managing your acute illness and chronic diseases
- Support your health care goals
- Remind you when tests/labs are due, so you receive the best quality care
- Coordinate care with other specialists, as needed
- Provide all information regarding your health, medications and illnesses
- Keep us informed about medical treatment and services from outside providers
- Take an active role in planning your care, helping us make decisions about your care and follow the agreed upon care plan
- Call us first regarding all medical problems, unless its an emergency
- Keep your scheduled appointments or call us in advance if you need to reschedule